- You are welcome to bring a picnic and there will be food available for purchase.
- The Tasting Room closes at 6:00 including the bathroom.
- There are 3 port-o-pots available with a hand washing station.
- No Wine Tastings offered at event.
- It is against KY State Law to bring alcohol on our property.
- Bring your own lawn chair, table, blankets, shade tent, etc.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets and wrist bands are picked up at the registration tent located in front of the event barn.
- Events are held rain or shine, so dress appropriately.
- No Pets.
- Wine, beer and sangria is sold separately.
- Smith-Berry Vineyard & Winery is also a working cattle farm, please respect the land, the animals, plants and nature. The fences on the farm are electric. Assume all livestock fencing is live and DO NOT TOUCH.
- By entering the event area you give your consent to being photographed or filmed as a member of the audience. This may be used for promotional purposes.
There is a beautiful Airbnb a mile from the Winery if you are looking for an overnight stay. Airbnb Link